Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Bachelorette plus elliptical equals sobbing mess



Notes from (in)fertility all started in July of 2014

I was on the elliptical, watching the "Bachelorette: Men tell all"
Ashley and JP come out to do a live ultrasound to find out the gender of their child. Its a baby boy!
I've been fighting back tears since she showed up onscreen very pregnant. But upon seeing the parents react to the news of their child's gender it all comes bubbling out.
Crying, Sobbing, and yet continuing to exercise.

Yup. Its official. I've gone crazy. (Partially from waiting, partially from having hormones fully out of whack thanks to my newly diagnosed PCOS (I've only had all the symptoms for years)).

The full weight of the knowledge that, yes- I am exercising for health and weight loss, but I am really trying to increase my health in hopes of becoming more fertile.

And so sobbing, I continue to exercise.


No comments:

Post a Comment