Saturday, September 19, 2015

Mathematical sex disaster. 4-11

We are on our 4th cycle... and we finally hit that point that all (in)fertile couples dread...
Where the sex is anything but romantic.
Instead it is like a math equation.

I bought Pre-Seed lubrication.
My husband ordered a wedge to tilt my hips up. He accidentally bought a huge wedge platform - which will definitely help with gravity but by golly it is less than sexy trying to get up on that thing.
Let me tell you... I did not look like that. 

The Pre-Seed required direction reading. And since I hadn't read the directions ahead of time, I was trying to use the application in the bedroom ... and then wait the directed 15 minutes... 
The wedge required some contortionism and getting used to.

I think they will both be phenomenal next try. But man, that first round... disaster. We ended up just stopping and not having sex. On a night where mathematically we needed to have sex.
But we promised each other to NOT make our sex mathematical. So we stopped. Decided that was not a sexy practice attempt.

Ovulation Predictor Kits are saying I'm not ovulating anyway.
(After OPK giving me a positive during cycles where no ovulation occurred... I use 2-3 tests a day)
So hopefully we didn't miss a peak window. 

Cycle 4. Day 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment